Important Things to Do This Week!:
- If you’re going to Nationals and are interested in going on the Boos and Brews tour, please email Mandy by Wed May 24th
- Sign up on SUG to RSVP, yes if you gymnast can attend or no if they can’t be there, for the Memorial Day Parade on May 27th
Memorial Day Parade:
- The Monarchs will again be marching in the NCH Memorial Day Parade on Saturday, May 27th.
- The girls wear a red, silver or black leo and shorts and do gymnastics (cartwheels, handstands, leaps, walk-overs, etc) along the parade route.
- It’s a lot of fun and a great time for the girls to hang out with each other.
- Click here for to sign up for the parade.
- An email was sent with a Google doc to fill out with where you are staying, when you’re arriving/leaving and a cell phone number you can be reached at so that everyone knows how to get in touch with each other to do things together. Please fill this out soon so you don’t forget J
- Another email was sent with details about doing a “Haunted” Pub Crawl for the parents on Friday June 30th while we’re in Savannah. If we have enough people interested, we can set up a private group. I have done it before and it was a lot of fun! Please email me, [email protected], by Wednesday if you would like to join us. We have to confirm our reservation soon.
- If you would like to plan out any other activities while we’re there please feel free. It’s more fun if we do things together, even if it’s just by levels since they all compete different days/times.
- The girls will be picking out leotards soon and the t-shirt will be designed.
Upcoming Important Dates:
- May 27th– NCH Memorial Day Parade
- June 5th– Summer schedule starts
- June 29th– July 2nd– Nationals in Savannah