Important Things to Do This Week
- Turn in your physicals, Lindsey Law signed paper and Competitor Entry Form by Fri Sept 29th!
- Start putting money in your family account if you haven’t done so already meet and uniform fees are due Oct 13th.
Volunteer(s) Still Needed! We are looking for someone to take over the role of Meet Director. If you are interested in learning more, please contact Kristin ASAP as we need to start getting things ready soon.
Upcoming Important Dates
September 29th– Physical Form, Competitor Entry Form and Lindsey Law Form due
October 2nd- Parent Board Meeting 6:30pm
October 13th– Mock Meet 4:30-7pm?
October 13th– 1st half of the season meet fees and uniform fees due
Treasurer Update – Annmarie
Kroger Rewards – Follow Up (I have not heard back from some of the “regulars”
We have received another check from the Kroger Rewards Program. These rewards are for the period 5/1/17 to 7/31/17. If you would like your family’s contribution to be credited to your account, you can now sign into your Kroger account online to get your quarterly contribution. Sign in and go to Account Summary. At the bottom left of the page will be Community Rewards and your quarterly contribution. Please email me at [email protected] by September 15 with your amount and 80% will be credited to your family account.
NEW FAMILIES: If you are not signed up for this super easy way to fundraise for your daughter’s account, sign up!
- Go to the Kroger website at http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com/.
- Sign in using your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, just click on “forgot password” and a link will be sent to your email to change your password.
- Enter your organization’s five digit NPO number (see below) or the first three letters of the organization’s name, click search.
- Select your organization by clicking on the circle to the left of your organization’s name.
- Save changes.
The Monarch’s group number is 81792.
The amount we receive varies each quarter, but depends on how much you use your Kroger Plus card. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Coaches Report – Kristin
Parents – In the gym- every Friday the level 3 and 4 team girls are working hard on routines. Please make an effort to ensure 100% attendance so we are ready for competition.
Reminders- please turn in Competitor Entry Forms along with Lindsay’s Law Signature form. Both due by September 29th. They are attached for your convenience. Also, please refer to the competition schedule and get these dates down on the calendar.
Used Leo Sale – Lori Cooper
Please see the attached information about our used leo sale. Contact Lori Cooper with questions 513-439-7543 USED LEOTARD SALE
Sign up here to volunteer to help with the sale: