Important Things to Do This Week!:
- If you’re going to Nationals, National Spectator Ticket Forms and money must be turned in to Kristin by this Friday April 28th!
- Please turn in coaches’ thank yous, pictures and donations to the folder labeled Coaches’ Gifts by Friday April 28th
- Please RSVP to the Monarchs’ Annual Recognition Ceremony on SUG ASAP and turn in money to the folder labeled Recognition Ceremony by Mon May 1st
- Sign up on SUG (when it comes out) to volunteer to assist with the spring floor move back to the gym.
May 4th– Recognition Ceremony:
- Time: 6:00-7:30pm
- Place: College Hill Presbyterian Church, 5742 Hamilton Ave 45224
- Cost: $3 per child, $5 per adult, and children under 3 are free
o You can pay ahead of time by placing the an envelope labeled with your family’s name in the folder labeled “Recognition Ceremony” in the bin above the lock box. Checks should be written to PCY Monarchs.
o Or you can pay when you arrive to the ceremony with exact change or check.
- RSVP by May 1st on SUG
- Please refer to the email I sent out on Sunday night. If you did not receive the email, please email me, [email protected], and I will send it to you
May 6th– Spring Floor breakdown and move
- SUG will go out soon to sign up to participate in the move.
- If your family did not help with the move to the lodge in Sept, it is mandatory that 1 adult helps with moving back to the gym. (Of course you can always bring more than 1 adult and/or help both times- many hands make light work.)
- Jasmine has posted the team and individual pictures to https://powelcrosleyjrymcamonarchs.shutterfly.com (it is password protected)
Upcoming Important Dates:
- April 28th– National Spectator Ticket Forms and Money due
- May 4th– Recognition Ceremony 6:00pm-7:30pm
- May 6th– Spring floor moving day 12:00/12:30pm
- May 8th– Parent Board Meeting 6:30pm
- May 17th– Moving up assessments and summer schedule to go out
- May 19th– Team sleepover in the gym
- May 27th– NCH Memorial Day Parade
- June 5th– Summer schedule starts
- June 29th– July 2nd– Nationals in Savannah
The following items are available for purchase. Each 5 lb. pack is $5.00. The package of 40 count hotdogs is $7.50. All items are frozen.
J.T.M. Pork BBQ
J.T.M. Beef BBQ
J.T.M. Taco Filling
J.T.M. Cincy Style Chili
40 count hotdogs
If you or someone you know is interested in purchasing any of the above items, please indicate on Sign Up Genius (which went out on Wednesday ) the item and how many packs you plan to purchase. There are limited quantities so don’t wait. I will have orders ready to pick up at the Recognition Ceremony on May 4th. You must make payment in cash or check made out to “PCY Monarchs” when you pick up the product. If you will not be at the Recognition Ceremony, please contact Mariellen to make other arrangements. 513-675-2743 or [email protected].
We have an opportunity at getting $100,000 towards repairs for our lodge (kids program and gymnastics program use it all year round) as well as purchasing STEM curriculum for our kids program.
To do this, we need your help. We have submitted a video requesting the grant. What we need you to do is vote for it every day until May 12. Please share it and have your friends and kids (13 yrs. and older) vote. Share it with EVERYONE and EVERY GROUP you can include to vote. This is a very big contest and every vote from every day matters.
All you need to do is click on the https link below.
Select the VOTE button.
Fill in your name, birth date, email and zip code.
Select the Submit button.
After voting today, you can go to the bottom of the screen and you can select the email icon and send it to yourself, to vote tomorrow.
If you need to search for our specific video. Use the search option and search for “Building for our Kids future”. There will be four listed. Vote for the one with the guy in the blue sweatshirt.
The video subtitle is “Building For Our Kids Future”.
Thank you for your help in trying to get this grant.
Voting shall commence on or about 11:59 a.m. EST on April 12, 2017 and end at11:59 a.m. EST on May 12, 2017 (“Voting Period”). Voting is open to legal residents of the U.S. of the 50 States and District of Columbia who are 13 years or older. Each voter will be required to complete a registration form with complete name, email address, and age. Only one (1) vote per person, per day.At the end of the Voting Period, up to ten (10) applications in each of the three (3) categories, which have received the highest number of votes, will be the Finalists and advance to the Judging.
Check out Building For Our Kids Future. Vote now for your favorite A Community Thrives idea! The 10 entries in each category with the most votes will move on to be judged and possibly awarded a $100,000 or $50,000 grant!https://embed-327781.secondstreetapp.com/embed/a6c73c2f-dec6-4e58-b554-2629eb53c98e/gallery/59960681