Important Things to Do This Week!
- Sign up on SUG if you haven’t done so for at least 3 shifts/family (volunteer must be over 18 for this commitment) and either set-up or break down for the Regional Meet. We need everyone’s help, and as this is our home meet, it is the 1 mandatory fundraiser that each family must participate in per handbook policy. We could really use help filling in the gaps if anyone is able to work more than their 3 shifts!
- Sign your gymnast up on SUG for a task if they are willing to work.
Upcoming Important Dates!
- April 2nd– Regional Practice Option for Level 4 and up secondary to no practice Fri to get ready for Regionals
- April 7th-9th– Regionals at Hamilton HS
- April 10-16th– No practice secondary to gym closed. There may be optional or different practice options that week, more info to come.
- April 22nd– New level 3s Try-Outs (tell your friends) 12:30pm
- April 24th– National Spectator Ticket Forms and Money due
- May 4th– Recognition Ceremony 6:00pm-7:30pm
- May 6th– Spring floor moving day 12:00/12:30pm
- May 8th– Parent Board Meeting 6:30pm
- May 17th– Moving up assessments and summer schedule to go out
- May 19th– Team sleepover in the gym
- May 27th– NCH Memorial Day Parade
- June 5th– Summer schedule starts
- June 29th– July 2nd– Nationals in Savannah
Coaches Report – Kristin
Regional count down is on…7 days to go! Thank you for all of the hard work from everyone. It will be such an amazing experience for the competing athletes. And an event that we will be very proud of. Our PCY reputation of hosting awesome meets will live on! 1.2.3…PC!
Due to the Friday night competition, we will be canceling ALL practices Friday, April 7th.
We will be offering an Open Gym practice make up for all Monarchs level 4 and up only. Not Mandatory. Sunday, April 2nd from 12:30-2:30pm