Important Things to Do This Week!
- Sign up on SUG if you haven’t done so for at least 3 shifts/family (volunteer must be over 18 for this commitment) and either set-up or break down for the Regional Meet. Please do this right away so you don’t forget! We need everyone’s help, and as this is our home meet, it is the 1 mandatory fundraiser that each family must participate in per handbook policy.
- Sign your gymnast up on SUG for a task if they are willing to work.
Upcoming Important Dates!
- April 7th-9th– Regionals at Hamilton HS
- April 10-16th– No practice secondary to gym closed. There may be optional or different practice options that week, more info to come.
- April 22nd– New level 3s Try-Outs (tell your friends) 12:30pm
- April 24th– National Spectator Ticket Forms and Money due
- May 4th– Recognition Ceremony 6:00pm-7:30pm
- May 6th– Spring floor moving day 12:00/12:30pm
- May 8th– Parent Board Meeting 6:30pm
- May 17th– Moving up assessments and summer schedule to go out
- May 19th– Team sleepover in the gym
- May 27th– NCH Memorial Day Parade
- June 5th– Summer schedule starts
- June 29th– July 2nd– Nationals in Savannah
Coaches Report – Coach Kristin
Annual Campaign – Give the Gift of Possibility
The YMCA of Greater Cincinnati is so much more than you know, and as a nonprofit, we reach more than 135,000 people annually. Every day, our community faces new challenges that create a greater need for the work we do.
With your support, the Y is able to ensure that kids in our community are ready for kindergarten, that people of all ages have the necessary tools to prevent diseases, such as diabetes and high blood pressure and that military families can have a place to stay active while their loved one is deployed. Together, we can change the lives of thousands of people, impacting each individual we serve.
Every dollar donated to the Powel Crosley stays local and has a lasting impact on the people of our community. Your generous support helps thousands of youth and families live healthier and happier lives. Please make a donation today and join us in changing lives and building a better us.
The week of March 27th all New pledges or pledges that have been upgraded to $100 will be matched! Don’t miss out on your opportunity to give back.
Please see me for a pledge card. I will also email it out separately.
Great job to all of our girls who competed at championships. We are so proud, as coaches, for the girls to end their regular season on such a great note.
Level 7 team- 4th place
Level 5 team- 3rd place
Level 4 team- 4th place
Level 3 team- 3rd place
Xcel Gold- 1st place
Xcel Platinum- 1st place