Important Things to Do This Week!
- Regional Apparel Orders are due this Sat March 11th!
- Open Gym this Sun March 12th 12:30-2:30 in the lodge. Please sign up at the front desk.
- Go out and get advertisements/sponsors for our Regional Meet due Sat March 11th
- Sign up on SUG when it comes out this weekend for at least 3 shifts/family and either set-up or break down for the Regional Meet. Please do this right away so you don’t forget!
FYI: Based on recent feedback, the “Upcoming Important Dates!” will be at the end of each email, and when dates are added or changed, they will be bolded.
2017 Regional Championships – Mariellen Voit
We now have 461 gymnasts registered from 23 teams. There are 36 teams in our Region and
we should have a final number of participants in next week’s Monarchs e-Mail. Thanks goes out
to everyone working so hard behind the scenes to make this happen. There is still much more
work to be done and some of you who haven’t fulfilled a pre-meet task (and others if willing) will
be contacted soon for sorting and stuffing and other tasks.
Volunteers for April 7 – 9
A Sign Up Genius will be going out in a few days. Every family (regardless of whether your
gymnast is competing or not) is required to work a minimum of three shifts worth during the
meet. This means that an individual adult from a gymnast’s family could sign up to work 3
separate shifts or 3 adults representing a gymnast’s family could sign up to work 1 shift. No
exceptions. If you can’t be available to work, then you must find a substitute. There are 7
sessions to choose from – 1 on Friday, 4 on Saturday, and 2 on Sunday. Each session is about
4 – 5 hours. If you can encourage more family and friend adults to volunteer or if you can work
more than 3 shifts, we welcome that. The 3 shifts are in addition to set up and clean up. All
volunteers will receive a volunteer t-shirt and free admittance to the event.
Apparel orders are due Saturday, March 11th.
Attached is the apparel order form. You don’t have to be competing to order apparel. Please
place your order form and payment in the lock box outside of Kristin’s office. If for some reason,
you can’t get to the Y to deposit your form, send an email to [email protected] with
the details of your order by March 11th so we can include it in the final count, and drop off your
order with payment early in the week. Apparel Order Form 2017
Last call for Sponsors and Program Advertisers
Don’t forget to turn in Sponsors and Program Advertisers information and payment by March
11th. Remember, 20% of the payment goes to your family account. If you are waiting to hear
from a business and need additional time, contact Jim Buisson at
If you have any questions, please contact Jim B, Renee V, or Mariellen.
Treasurer – Annemarie
We have received another check from the Kroger Rewards Program. These rewards are for the period 11/1/16 to
1/31/17. If you would like your family's contribution to be credited to your account, you can now sign into your Kroger
account online to get your quarterly contribution. Sign in and go to Account Summary. At the bottom left of the page
will be Community Rewards and your quarterly contribution. Please email me at amee[email protected] by March 31
with your amount and 80% will be credited to your family account.
NEW FAMILIES: If you are not signed up for this super easy way to fundraise for your daughter’s account:
1. Go to the Kroger website at http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com/.
2. Sign in using your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, just click on "forgot password"
and a link will be sent to your email to change your password.
3. Enter your organization's five digit NPO number (see below) or the first three letters of the organization's name, click
4. Select your organization by clicking on the circle to the left of your organization's name.
5. Save changes.
The Monarch’s group number is 81792.
The amount we receive varies each quarter, but depends on how much you use your Kroger Plus card. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Upcoming Important Dates!
- March 11th– Regional Apparel Orders are due if purchasing
- March 12th– Open Gym 12:30-2:30
- March 18th & 19th– Districts at Kettering
- March 20th– Regional Program Personal Messages due if purchasing
- April 7th-9th– Regionals at Hamilton HS
- April 10-16th– No practice secondary to gym closed. There may be optional or different practice options that week, more info to come.
- April 22nd– New level 3s Try-Outs (tell your friends) 12:30pm
- May 4th– Recognition Ceremony 6:00pm-7:30pm
- May 6th– Spring floor moving day 12:00/12:30pm
- May 8th– Parent Board Meeting 6:30pm
- May 17th– Moving up assessments and summer schedule to go out
- May 19th– Team sleepover in the gym
- May 27th– NCH Memorial Day Parade
- June 5th– Summer schedule starts
- June 29th– July 2nd– Nationals in Savannah