Important Things to Do This Month!
- Turn in meet fees ($65 for Regionals and $100 for Nationals per gymnast) and waivers for Regionals and Nationals by 3/2! This is a hard deadline unless arrangements have been made with Kristin ahead of time. There is no grace period or late fee option as Kristin has to complete paperwork and turn in money to the host teams very shortly after the due date.
- Check your family folder for waivers and family account statements/invoices Wed night/Thurs. Updated Family Account statements will reflect these charges for all Level 4s and up so you know the total balance due to your account. If you don’t sign your gymnast up by turning in a waiver form for each event, your account will be credited for that fee after the deadline to sign up has passed.
- Please volunteer to work a shift for the leotard sale next week on SUG here: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040949a8ab2aa64-duebysaturday3
- Register your gymnast at the front desk if interested in bar clinic on 2/25. Refer to Jasmine’s email for details.
- Volunteer opportunities-
- If you are interested in helping plan the Recognition Ceremony (May 10th), please let Cristie Bray know as we are starting planning soon including looking into catering options
- We are looking for parents who would be willing to look into some level group activities in Toledo. (with all the different sessions it is hard to do anything as a whole team) If you are willing to do any of the above, please let Mandy know. Kirk Schirra has volunteered for the level 4’s- Thank you!
- To our meet directors, our meet chair people, coaches and everyone who volunteered to make our home meet a success!
- Spirit wear is in and will be passed out this week
- Please refer to attached handout for information provided at the meeting earlier this month. This handout was also provided in family folders after the meeting. Nationals 2018 Meet Facts
- Post-Regular Season Meet Score Requirements contact your gymnast’s coach if you have any questions
- Regionals L4 and up 27 AA in 2 meet
- Nationals L4 32, L5-8 31, Xcel gold and platinum 33
Feb 25- Bar Clinic: Kips and Cast Handstands
Feb26- Mar 3- Leotard Sale
Mar 2- Regional and National Fees Due along with waivers
Mar 17 & 18– District Meet at Countryside
Mar 25- Baby Shower for Kristin 1-3pm
Apr 6-8– Regional Meet in Hocking Hills
May 10th– Recognition Ceremony
Jun 27-30– Nationals in Toledo