Important Things to Do This Month!
- Last chance to purchase leos from our leo sale this week, Mon and Thursday.
- Sign up to RSVP for the holiday party and to bring something.
- Scratch by 12/15 if your gymnast is not attending the Kettering Meet 1/6/18.
- Check your family folder on 12/22 for your statement/invoice for 2nd half of the season meet fees and 1st half of EAF due 1/12/18.
- Sign up to be on the RemindMe app if you haven’t already
- Put Feb 10th on your calendar to volunteer for our home meet if you haven’t already
- Holiday break- Enjoy time together 12/23-12/26 and 1/1.
Holiday Party- Fri Dec 22nd from 5-7pm
- Girls’ Gift Exchange- $10 limit for a pair of socks and a mug
o The captains voted and decided this would be a fun gift exchange
o Each girl who wants to participate should bring a wrapped pair of socks and a mug totaling around $10 to exchange with another gymnast. We will have 2 categories little feet who wear a shoe size 2 or smaller and big feet who wear a shoe size 3 or bigger. The girls should bring a new pair of socks the same size as they would wear.
- Coaches’ Gift- Donation of your choice (typically $10/family)
o We will be collecting money again this year to give to our coaches as a gift for all of their hard work. If you would like to put money in for the coaches’ gifts please place cash or check, written to Cristie Bray, in an envelope in the polka dot folder outside Kristin’s office by Dec 19th. We will be checking the folder frequently.
- Please refer to the SUG for more details and to volunteer to help at the event or to bring food.
- We have not forgotten about spirit wear. Unfortunately, we have had difficulties with a couple of vendors. We are working on it and as soon as we have an order form, we will send it out in an email.
New Leo Sale
- Extended Days- Today (Mon) and Thursday (Let Kristin know if you could work it Thurs)
Post-Regular Season Meet Score Requirements
- Regionals L4 and up 27 AA in 2 meet
- Nationals L4 32, L5-8 31, Xcel gold 33
Dec. 15– Scratches due for Kettering
Dec. 22– Holiday Party
Dec. 23-26 – Christmas Break No practice
Jan 1– Happy New Year NO practice
Jan 6– Kettering Meet
Jan 12– 2nd half of season meet fees and EAF due
Jan 20– Union County Meet
Jan 27– REL Meet (levels 4 and up only)
Feb 10– PCY Level 3 Invitational- Mandatory all families volunteer
Feb 17– GMV Meet
March 17 & 18– District Meet at Countryside
Apr 6-8– Reginal Meet in Hocking Hills
May 10th– Recognition Ceremony
Jun 27-30– Nationals in Toledo
- No fees had been charged yet for the cancelled Sidney Shelby meet 12/9, so no adjustments are needed.
- $60 for the 1st half of season Equipment Assessment Fee (EAF) will be due January 12.
- 2nd half of season meet fees will be due January 12 and are as follows:
- $85 (level 3s only) – Union County $15, PCY $20, GMV $15 and Districts/Championships $35
- $80 (all other levels) – Union County $15, REL $15, GMV $15 and Districts/Championships $35
Family Account Statements
Statements will be put in folders for all families by December 22. Please review carefully. These statements will reflect the EAF and 2nd half meet fees outlined above. Payments for these will be due January 12.
Reminder – You are required to pay the 2nd half of season meet fees up front. If your gymnast ends up scratching one of these meets and you indicate this by the deadline on the SUG for that meet, a credit will be put back in your account after the meet date.
Reminder – If you pay by credit card, please remember to put a copy of the receipt in the lockbox outside Kristin’s office or you can email her the receipt you get from the Y.
Please email me with any questions at [email protected].
We have received another check from the Kroger Rewards Program. These rewards are for the period 8/1/17 to 10/31/17. If you would like your family’s contribution to be credited to your account, you can now sign into your Kroger account online to get your quarterly contribution. Sign in and go to Account Summary. At the bottom left of the page will be Community Rewards and your quarterly contribution. Please email me at [email protected] by December 22 with your amount and 80% will be credited to your family account.
NEW FAMILIES: If you are not signed up for this super easy way to fundraise for your daughter’s account, sign up!
- Go to the Kroger website at http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com/.
- Sign in using your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, just click on “forgot password” and a link will be sent to your email to change your password.
- Enter your organization’s five digit NPO number (see below) or the first three letters of the organization’s name, click search.
- Select your organization by clicking on the circle to the left of your organization’s name.
- Save changes.
The Monarch’s group number is 81792.
The amount we receive varies each quarter, but depends on how much you use your Kroger Plus card. Please let me know if you have any questions.