Important Things to Do This Month!
- Register your gymnast at the front desk if interested in vault clinic on 3/10 or 3/11. Refer to Jasmine’s email for details.
- Complete Survey Monkey re:family fundraiser by 3/11 so we know if there’s enough interest
- RSVP for Kristin’s Baby Shower on Evite
- Look for SUG to bring something to Kristin’s shower on 3/25
- Turn in Spectator ticket form and money if going to Nationals and interested in purchasing tickets ahead of time by 4/2
- Volunteer opportunities-
- If you are interested in helping plan the Recognition Ceremony (May 10th), please let Cristie Bray know as we are starting planning soon including looking into catering options
- We are looking for parents who would be willing to look into some level group activities in Toledo. (with all the different sessions it is hard to do anything as a whole team) If you are willing to do any of the above, please let Mandy know. Kirk Schirra has volunteered for the level 4’s- Thank you!
Family Fundraiser- Flower vouchers/gift cards:
- If enough interest is shown through the Survey Monkey survey, we will be selling $25 gift cards and vouchers for items at H.J. Benken Florist. The vouchers and gift cards can be used from April 1- May 31st. We earn $5 for each gift card and varying amounts for the vouchers.
- If we move forward, order forms will be placed in family folders and order forms and money will be due by March 23rd and plan for cards/vouchers to be passed out by 3/30.
- Complete details will be emailed if we have the fundraiser.
- Remember family fundraiser profits are split 80% to family account, 20% to team account.
- This is a great way to cover EAF due in May.
National Team Fundraiser- Self-Defense Class:
- We will be hosting a Self-Defense Class soon with the profits going to help defer the cost of t-shirts for those going to Nationals.
- More details will be coming in another email once a date is set.
Mar 11- Fundraiser Survey Due
Mar 17 & 18– District Meet at Countryside
Mar 19– New schedule starts
Mar 23– Possible due date for Flower Sale orders and money
Mar 25– Baby Shower for Kristin 1-3pm
Apr 2– Nationals Spectator Ticket form due
Apr 6-8– Regional Meet in Hocking Hills
May 10th– Recognition Ceremony
May 11– EAF due
May 19– Spring Floor Moving Day
May 26– NCH Parade
May 26– New team members Try-Out
June 4– Summer Schedule Starts
Jun 27-30– Nationals in Toledo