Important Things to Do This Week!
- Good luck at Districts! Please see below for when your gymnast needs to be there. Please arrive 15-30min prior to the stretch time in case the meet is running ahead of schedule, and to give your gymnast time to get inside and be ready to go without feeling rushed J
- Sign up on SUG if you haven’t done so for at least 3 shifts/family (volunteer must be over 18 for this commitment) and either set-up or break down for the Regional Meet. Please do this right away so you don’t forget! We need everyone’s help, and as this is our home meet, it is the 1 mandatory fundraiser that each family must participate in per handbook policy.
Districts Meet at Kettering: 4545 Marshall Rd, Kettering, OH 45429, USA
- Saturday March 18th
o Session 1 Levels 7-9 and XP
7:30 am Gymnastics Center Opens for Stretching/Bar Sets
8:05 am Coaches Meeting
8:25 am Timed Warm Ups, Warm Up/Compete Format followed by Team Presentation
11:30 am Competition Ends
o Saturday Session 2 Levels 5 and 6
11:30 am Report for Stretching in Awards Room
12:00 pm Timed Warm Ups, Warm Up/Compete Format followed by Team Presentation
3:00 pm Competition Ends
o Saturday Session 3 Level 4 with birthdate 3/30/2005 to 6/25/2009 Child A, Child B, Junior
3:00 pm Report for Stretching in Awards Room
3:30 pm Timed Warm Ups, Warm Up/Compete Format followed by Team Presentation
5:15 pm Competition Ends
o Saturday Session 4 XG and Level 4 with birthdate 12/13/2001 to 3/30/2005 Senior A, Senior B
5:15 pm Report for Stretching in Awards Room
5:45 pm Timed Warm Ups, Warm Up/Compete Format followed by Team Presentation
9:00 pm Competition Ends
- Sunday March 19th
o Session 5 Level 3 with birthdate 10/17/2006 to 5/29/2009 Child A, Child B, Child C
8:15 am Gymnastics Center Opens for Stretching/Bar Sets
8:45 am Coaches Meeting
9:00 am Timed Warm Ups, Warm Up/Compete Format followed by Team Presentation
11:00 am Competition Ends
o Session 6 Level 3 with birthdate 06/09/2001 to 10/13/2006 Junior A, Junior B, Senior
11:00 am Report for Stretching in Awards Room
11:30 am Timed Warm Ups
11:50 am Presentation of Teams
2:00 pm Competition Ends
Level 3 meet Buddies
- Sylvia has Ava.
- Ava has Sylvia
- Gwen has Nailah
- Nailah has Gwen
- Hannah has Yazmeen
- Yazmeen has Hannah
- Ci Ci has Sarah
- Sarah has Ci Ci
- Tazara has Sabria
- Eva has Rylan
- Isabelle has Kiarah
- Addison has Leyden
- Leyden has Addison
- Sabria has Tazara
- Maggie has Avril
- Avril has Maggie
- Charlotte has keona
- Kristin has Eva
- Keona has Darby
- Rylan has Kristin
- Darby has charlotte
- Kiarah has Isabelle
Treasurer – Annemarie
We have received another check from the Kroger Rewards Program. These rewards are for the period 11/1/16 to
1/31/17. If you would like your family's contribution to be credited to your account, you can now sign into your Kroger account online to get your quarterly contribution. Sign in and go to Account Summary. At the bottom left of the page will be Community Rewards and your quarterly contribution. Please email me at [email protected] by March 31 with your amount and 80% will be credited to your family account.
NEW FAMILIES: If you are not signed up for this super easy way to fundraise for your daughter’s account:
1. Go to the Kroger website at http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com/.
2. Sign in using your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, just click on "forgot password" and a link will be sent to your email to change your password.
3. Enter your organizations five digit NPO number (see below) or the first three letters of the organizations name, click search.
4. Select your organization by clicking on the circle to the left of your organization's name.
5. Save changes.
The Monarch's group number is 81792.
The amount we receive varies each quarter, but depends on how much you use your Kroger Plus card. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Upcoming Important Dates!
- March 18th & 19th– Districts at Kettering
- March 20th– Regional Program Personal Messages due if purchasing
- April 7th-9th– Regionals at Hamilton HS
- April 10-16th– No practice secondary to gym closed. There may be optional or different practice options that week, more info to come.
- April 22nd– New level 3s Try-Outs (tell your friends) 12:30pm
- May 4th– Recognition Ceremony 6:00pm-7:30pm
- May 6th– Spring floor moving day 12:00/12:30pm
- May 8th– Parent Board Meeting 6:30pm
- May 17th– Moving up assessments and summer schedule to go out
- May 19th– Team sleepover in the gym
- May 27th– NCH Memorial Day Parade
- June 5th– Summer schedule starts
- June 29th– July 2nd– Nationals in Savannah