Important Things to Do This Month!
- 2nd half of meet season fees and EAF due THIS FRI 1/12! Please make sure you have enough money in your account to cover these fees. A late fee of $15 will be assessed if fees aren’t paid by 1/19. If you have questions about your account, please ask Annemarie Fischer. (invoices were last placed in family folders on 12/22)
- Please sign up for the Remind Me App if you haven’t done so yet. If you need the link, please email Kristin. This is how we will communicate if practice has to be cancelled for inclement weather. We also use this app for important reminders.
- Please check your Kroger Rewards account and let Annemarie Fischer know what portion should be credited to your account
- Check your family folders for pictures if you haven’t received them yet
- Volunteer opportunities-
- Home Meet Decorating Party- tentatively Jan 27th. Will need RSVP, items and volunteers SUG to come soon.
- Home Meet- Feb 10th MANDATORY 2 ADULT SHIFTS PER FAMILY. Please sign up right away on SUG for your shifts to get the times and slots you want and so that our volunteer coordinator (who is volunteering her time) doesn’t have to hunt you down to sign up!
- If you are interested in helping plan the Recognition Ceremony (May 10th), please let Cristie Bray know as we are starting planning soon including looking into catering options
- We are looking for a veteran parent to lead the Nationals Information Meeting (Feb 8th) or anyone who would be willing to look into reserving a block of rooms for the team or someone to look into some team or parent activities in Toledo. If you are willing to do any of the above, please let Mandy know ASAP
- A big thank you to all of those who volunteered and helped at the New Leo Sale- we made $300 for the team, and at the Holiday Party- the girls had a lot of fun!
- We have not forgotten about spirit wear. Unfortunately, we have continued to have difficulties with the vendor. We are just waiting for the vendor to set up the link to our “online store.” Once we get the link, it will be emailed out.
- Set Up Feb 9th, 2 session meet Feb 10th
- The theme is Gymoji
- The Invitational includes 7 teams and 85 gymnasts!
- Reminder, as this is our team’s only MANDATORY fundraiser, each family, regardless of your gymnast’s level, is required to cover 2 adult shifts between set-up, during the meet and/or breakdown
o A SUG will be going out soon, please sign up as soon as it does J
o If you are unable to fulfill your families obligation or find someone else to do so, please notify Tara Limoco, [email protected], immediately. There are a limited number of assignments that can be completed prior to meet weekend.
- There is also a need for some specific items, e.g. slow cookers, coolers, folding tables, chairs, etc, that will be requested through a SUG email soon
- Please refer to the email Tara sent on 1/9/18 for more details including sessions and chair people
- If you have any questions about the meet or your volunteer requirement, please contact Tara or Mariellen Voit, [email protected]
Reminder- Post-Regular Season Meet Score Requirements contact your gymnast’s coach if you have any questions
- Regionals L4 and up 27 AA in 2 meet
- Nationals L4 32, L5-8 31, Xcel gold and platinum 33
Jan 12– 2nd half of season meet fees and EAF due
Jan 19– Scratches due for REL Meet
Jan 20– Union County Meet
Jan 27– Home Meet Decorating Party (tentative)
Jan 28– REL Meet (levels 4 and up only)
Feb 8– National Meet Informational Meeting 6:30-7:15pm
Feb 9– Home Meet Set Up
Feb 10– PCY Level 3 Invitational- Mandatory all families volunteer
Feb 13– Look in family folders for invoice for Regional and National’s meets
Feb 17– GMV Meet
Feb 25– Bar Clinic: Kips and Cast Handstands
Mar 2– Regional and National Fees Due
Mar 17 & 18– District Meet at Countryside
Mar 25– Baby Shower for Kristin 1-3pm
Apr 6-8– Regional Meet in Hocking Hills
May 10th– Recognition Ceremony
Jun 27-30– Nationals in Toledo