|Important things to do this week (Mandy):||1. Parent Board meeting tomorrow 3/5 at 6:30pm
2. Parent Observation Day in gym Friday 3/6
3. Nationals Parent Information Meeting Friday 3/6 at 6:00-6:30pm in multi-purpose room (please sign-up on SUG if attending so we know how many to set-up for)
4. FREE Open Gym Sunday 3/8
5. Zones meet fee ($65) and waiver due no later than next Wed 3/11
6. Sign up to volunteer on SUG to sell extra t-shirts and buttons at Districts during award times (coming soon)
|Head Coach – Kristin||Great job at our last regular season meet! We will be preparing the girls for next meet which is our District competition at Union County.
Please pay attention to the newly revised district schedule attached.
Also, don’t forget to check out practice this Friday March 6th. Watch your gymnasts in action as they work toward their district goals. Our focus in the gym is safety and success, so please respect our gym rules.
No going out on the floor/equipment or distracting/preventing productivity or giving corrections.
Kettering Meet results:
|Treasurer – Carolyn||Kroger Rewards Time
We have received another check from the Kroger Rewards Program. These rewards are for the period 11/01/2014 to 01/31/201. If you would like your family’s contribution to be credited to your account, you can now sign into your Kroger account online to get your quarterly contribution. Sign in and go to Account Summary. At the bottom left of the page will be Community Rewards and your quarterly contribution. Please email me at cjbuisson by March 15 with your amount and 80% will be credited to your family account.
Please note: If you are counting this amount toward your zones or nationals fees, please remember that your family account is credited with 80% of your family contribution.
If you are not signed up for this super easy way to fundraise for your daughter’s account:
1. Go to the Kroger website at http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com/.
2. Sign in using your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, just click on "forgot password" and a link will be sent to your email to change your password.
3. Enter your organization’s five digit NPO number or the first three letters of the organization’s name, click search.
4. Select your organization by clicking on the circle to the left of your organization’s name.
5. Save changes.
The Monarch’s group number is 81792,
|Level 3 Captain – Hannah Kershner||District meet buddies will be passed out on Wed. They should be turned into Kershner family folder by the next Wednesday.|
|Nationals Chair – Tricia||A general overview and review of important information will be done during the Nationals meeting on Friday. Please sign up to attend if possible. Thanks.|