Board President – Mandy
Important Things to Do This Week!
- If you haven’t turned in Cartwheel a thon money yet, please do so.
- Please turn in Competitor Entry Form by Sept 7th to Kristin
- Please consider volunteering to chair a fundraising or team building event or to join our Parent Board as a Level 3 parent rep or Fundraising coordinator. Contact Mandy ASAP. We need someone to chair the Pre-first meet team dinner in October.
Coming soon: Order forms for meet bags and warm-up leos. We will let you know when orders will be due once we send out order forms (we had to wait on quotes for pricing)
9/6- no practice
9/9- Parent Board Meeting
9/13- open gym
9/15- 1st Equipment Assessment Fee of $10/family due
9/18- Tentative date for 1st half of the season meet fee invoices to go out in family folders
9/27- Open gym
10/11- Tentative date for Mock Meet (more info to come)
10/12- Parent Board Meeting
10/24- First Meet at Miami County
Head Coach – Kristin
Labor Day-No Practice – Just a reminder that we aren’t having any classes or practices next Monday, September 6th.
Open Gyms are back! And with our NEW SPRING FLOOR!
Our first Open gyms for the 2015-2016 Monarch Season will be Sunday, September 13th and 27th.
Members: $10 Program Participants: $15
Take advantage of this free time to work skills for your routines, or to just have some fun. Coaching staff will be on hand to assist. Sign up at the PCY front desk.
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence therefore, is not an act, but a habit”
Treasurer – Annmarie Fischer
We have received another check from the Kroger Rewards Program. These rewards are for the period 5/1/15 to 7/31/15. If you would like your family’s contribution to be credited to your account, you can now sign into your Kroger account online to get your quarterly contribution. Sign in and go to Account Summary. At the bottom left of the page will be Community Rewards and your quarterly contribution. Please email me at [email protected] by September 30 with your amount and 80% will be credited to your family account.
If you are not signed up for this super easy way to fundraise for your daughter’s account:
- Go to the Kroger website at http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com/.
- Sign in using your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, just click on “forgot password” and a link will be sent to your email to change your password.
- Enter your organization’s five digit NPO number or the first three letters of the organization’s name, click search.
- Select your organization by clicking on the circle to the left of your organization’s name.
- Save changes.
The Monarch’s group number is 81792. The amount we receive varies each quarter, but depends on how much you use your Kroger Plus card. Please let me know if you have any questions.