Mid-Week Mail from the Monarchs 8/25/16

Important Things to Do This Week:

  1. Please sign up on SUG for the pool party- Less than half the team has signed up yes OR no at this time. It’s really hard to know how much space to save without knowing how many will be there. There’s a big difference between saving space for the 20-25 who have signed up vs saving enough space for the other 30+ who haven’t responded either way. So please, please, please take 30sec click on the link and click yes, no or maybe!
  2. Turn in money for pizza at the pool party by Aug 26th
  3. Please sign up on SUG for lodge set-up, many hands make light work.

Upcoming Important Dates!

  • Aug 27th: Pool Party and Cartwheel a thon
  • Aug 28th: Lodge Move In date
  • Sept 5th :  NO Practice  – Labor Day
  • Sept 14th: Parent board meeting at 6:30pm

Cartwheel a thon! – Saturday Aug 27th 11:30-12:00

  • This is one of our most popular and biggest family account fundraisers! Fill up your family account to cover Uniform and Meet Fees.
  • Have your gymnast go out and ask family and friends to sponsor them in the Annual Monarch Cartwheel a thon!
  • The gymnasts typically do 150-200 cartwheels.
  • Since there is no cost to this event, 80% of the money your gymnast raises will go into their family account. The other 20% goes into the team’s custodial account.
  • Forms to write down donations on were in the folders passed out at the All Parent Meeting. Please collect money to turn in on Aug 27th.

Pool Party: Saturday Aug 27th after the Cartwheel a thon- 3pm

  • Time for the girls to eat, get to know each other better and fun outside the gym
  • There will be pizza, snacks and water games
  • The cost for pizza is $2 per person and is for gymnasts only. Please put money in an envelope and place it in Kaitlyn Jackson’s family folder by Aug 26th.
  • The pizza party and games are for the gymnasts only to build team unity and relationships. The entire family, however, is more than welcome to come up to the pool and swim so the parents can mingle and get to know one another J
  • SUG has been sent out. Please RSVP yes, no or maybe so we know how many girls will be there. Also please sign up to volunteer or bring snacks/other items.
  • If you have any questions, please email Cristie Jackson, [email protected].
  • We look forward to see everyone there!
  • http://www.SignUpGenius.com/go/9040949A8AB2AA64-duebyaugust

 

The moving day sign up can be accessed with the following link:  http://www.SignUpGenius.com/go/9040949A8AB2AA64-monarchs2

 

Kroger Rewards

We have received another check from the Kroger Rewards Program. These rewards are for the period 5/1/16 to 7/31/16. If you would like your family’s contribution to be credited to your account, you can now sign into your Kroger account online to get your quarterly contribution.  Sign in and go to Account Summary. At the bottom left of the page will be Community Rewards and your quarterly contribution.  Please email me at [email protected] by September 15 with your amount and 80% will be credited to your family account.

NEW FAMILIES: If you are not signed up for this super easy way to fundraise for your daughter’s account:

  1. Go to the Kroger website at http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com/.
  2. Sign in using your email address and password.  If you have forgotten your password, just click on “forgot password” and a link will be sent to your email to change your password.
  3. Enter your organization’s five digit NPO number (see below) or the first three letters of the organization’s name, click search.
  4. Select your organization by clicking on the circle to the left of your organization’s name.
  5. Save changes.


The Monarch’s group number is 81792.
The amount we receive varies each quarter, but depends on how much you use your Kroger Plus card.   Please let me know if you have any questions.

 Annemarie Fischer, Treasurer ([email protected])

 

By |2017-10-10T11:28:19+00:00August 26th, 2016|News|0 Comments