Important Things to Do This Week!
- Come help clean up the lodge/our new Monarch home to prepare for the spring floor Thursday and Friday 4-7pm.
- Raise money and participate in the Cartwheel a thon Sat 8/22 at 11:15
- Sign up on SUG for the pool party and bring in your pizza money
- Come to the Team Building Pool Party 8/22 at noon/right after cartwheel a thon http://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040949a8ab2aa64-duebyaugust1
- Please consider volunteering to chair a fundraising or team building event or to join our Parent Board as a Level 3 parent rep, Optional level parent rep or Fundraising coordinator. Contact Mandy ASAP.
8/31- Order forms for meet bags and new warm-up leos (black mystique with red stitching) to go in family folders (optional items)
9/11- Meet bag and warm-up leo order forms due
9/15- 1st Equipment Assessment Fee of $10/family due
9/18- Tentative date for 1st half of the season meet fee invoices to go out in family folders
Will you tweak this? It’s my coach’s report for the weekly email
One last time….The Spring Floor Is Coming!
We are expecting the floor to arrive tomorrow morning and hoping (fingers crossed) to be practicing in our new training facility on Monday. I will release a schedule verifying when your athlete will be practicing in the lodge. Remember, all gymnasts must enter and exit through the main building.
If you are able to help tonight or tomorrow at any time please just come on down! Any help would be wonderful.
Thanks again to all of you who have stuck with this program and have supported this team and me no matter what. Getting a spring floor is something this team, long before I was here, had dreamed of. The hard work that went into us realizing this dream has been amazing and I don’t know of any other team that deserves it more than ours! This one piece of equipment means so much too so many of us. I look forward to all of the wonderful practices and memories we are going to create. We have achieved our dream!