Important Things to Do This Week!
- Make sure you have turned in to Kristin EFT payment form, Family Commitment form and Emergency Authorization Form. (They were all due last week)
- Undergarment orders and 50% deposit were due 8/12. If you didn’t know what to do or forgot, you must contact me by Fri 8/14. The order will be placed Fri afternoon.
- Uniform deposit fees were due 8/12. If you forgot, they must be paid ASAP.
- Ask for donations for Cartwheel a thon (due 8/22)
- Fall schedule starts Mon 8/17
- Please consider volunteering to chair a fundraising or team building event or to join our Parent Board as a Level 3 parent rep, Optional level parent rep or Fundraising coordinator. Contact Mandy ASAP.
Important Dates in August:
ASAP (all past due)- turn in Commitment form and Emergency Authorization form, EFT Payment form
8/12- 50% Uniform deposit due
8/12- Undergarment order due
8/15- Last summer practice
8/17- First regular season practice
8/22- Monarch Pool Party and Cartwheel a thon
EQUIPMENT IS COMING!
The spring floor has been ordered and is set to be delivered August 21st !!!!! We are so excited! P lease contact me if you happen to be available to help assemble during the afternoon.
With the spring floor shipping in just a few short weeks, there is a lot to get done to the lodge in order for us to make it “practice ready” I will be sending out an email later this week with cleaning opportunities to ensure we are ready when the spring floor arrives. The times will be the week of August 17th during the gymnasts practice times. I will just be asking any parents that can help me sweep, wipe down shelves and mop. Fun stuff of course…
Don’t forget about the new practice schedule starting next week. Contact me with any questions.
Tentative Home Meet
Saturday November 14th– Hosted at Cincinnati Country Day School
Competitor Entry Form Waiver
Please fill out the attached Waiver and turn into me no later than September 1st. Your gymnast will be unable to compete without this completed form. I have extra’s in my office if you need them.
Kristin Gallo – Head Gymnastics Coach/Program Director