Important Things to Do This Week:
- Please turn in the following forms to Kristin’s office by Friday 8/12: Family Commitment Form, Payment Plan Form and Emergency Authorization Form (note we do not have the Competitor Entry Forms yet so they will be due later)
- Undergarment/meet bag orders and Uniform fee deposit due Friday 8/12
- Pick up coupon books for distribution on Friday 8/12
Ordering Undergarments, Extra pants and/or Meet Bags:
- All new gymnasts have a meet bag ordered for them, but we need to know what name to put on the bag. If you can’t find your invoice to write in the name, please write meet bag and name your gymnast would like on their bag on a piece of paper and put it in the folder above the lock box.
- If you have a returning gymnast who needs a meet bag, please change the 0 next to meet bag to 1 and write in the name your gymnast would like on the bag. Again, if you can’t find your invoice to write in the information, please write meet bag and name your gymnast would like on their bag on a piece of paper and put it in the folder above the lock box.
- If you would like to order undergarments for your gymnast, please change the 0 to the number of undergarment items you would like. Please confirm the size listed next to the undergarment is the size you want to order. If you want to order a different size, please change it on the invoice. If you can’t find your invoice to write in the information, please write what kind of undergarment pieces you want, how many and what size on a piece of paper and put it in the folder above the lock box.
- You do have the option to order extra pairs of black capri leggings if you would like. To do so, please change the number on the invoice or write it on a piece of paper and turn it in to the lock box.
- Remember if you added any items to your uniform invoice including meet bags, you need to add 50% of the total amount to what you owe on Fri Aug. 12th.
o As a reminder in case you lost your invoice, here is the cost of each item:
- Leotard $74, Jacket $60, Pants $18.75, 1-piece undergarment $16.25, Bra $14, Briefs $11, Meet Bag $25
o If you need a new copy of your invoice, please email Kristin and she can email you a copy.
- To pay your deposit, money comes from your family account. You can add money to your family account by placing a check to PCY Monarchs with your gymnast’s last name and FA (family account) in the memo, cash in an envelope labeled with your gymnast’s last name and FA, or by credit card by filling out the credit card half sheet found the bin above the lock box, taking it up to the front desk and having them run your credit card and getting a paper receipt to place in the lock box.
- If you have any questions, please email me, [email protected].
Upcoming Important Dates!
- August 12th: Commitment forms are due and 50% down payment for uniforms is due
- Aug 12th: Pick up coupon books for distribution
- Aug 27th: Pool Party and Cartwheel a thon
- Aug 28th: Tentative Lodge Move In date
- Sept 14th: Parent board meeting at 6:30pm
I hope everyone has been able watch team USA in gymnastics! I am so inspired and amazed that I get to be a part of the wonderful world of gymnastics. The women’s “final five” are some terrific role models for our young athletes.
It’s sad but true, summer is coming to an endL It has flown by us once again without even realizing. I appreciate all of the dedication that was made to get the girls into the gym and the extra conditioning that has been done. Please remember that our new fall practice schedule begins next week August, 15th. There are no changes to the schedule as of now.
The other coaches and I are working hard on preparing our skill evaluations for all returning compulsory athletes. Our goal is to have them out to families by this Friday, August 12th. These skill sheets will help to better understand where your gymnast stands on their progress and future level.
New team level 3’s will have a skill progression sheet sent out within a few weeks.
Thank you for a wonderful summer and I look forward to another great competition season.
Results for the most recent strength assessments – Coach Jasmine