Important Things to Do This Week!
- Please check your family folder ASAP. Every family has a uniform invoice/undergarment order form in their family folder. If you do not have one, please contact Mandy right away so you can get it. Please review it for accuracy.
- If you haven’t done so yet, Signed commitment forms and Emergency Authorization Forms must be turned in ASAP
- EFT Payment forms must be turned in by August 8th
- Undergarment order forms and 50% deposit are due August 12th
- 50% deposit for new uniforms are due August 12th
- Please consider volunteering to chair a fundraising or team building event or to join our Parent Board as a Level 3 parent rep, Optional level parent rep or Fundraising coordinator. Contact Mandy ASAP.
- Parent Board Meeting is August 6th at 6:30pm
- All sizing for this year’s uniform is complete.
- The used uniform sale is also complete. If you sold an item, please contact Mandy to pick up your check(s)
- All gymnasts (regardless of whether or not you needed a new item) now have a uniform invoice in your family folder. You will find the following information on your invoice:
o What items will be purchased for your gymnast(s) and their estimated cost
o 50% deposit amount that is due August 12th (not including any undergarments)
o Amount available to you in your family account
o An option to order undergarments
o (The invoice looks different because our treasurer is out of town so we used a slightly different set up to get the invoice out to you 2 weeks before the payment is due)
- To order undergarments from the Monarchs:
o Mark the quantity you want in the appropriate space on the invoice. We will assume you want to order your gymnast’s undergarment in the same size as her leo (which is listed on the order form) unless you mark it otherwise. (It is recommended that if your gymnast wears a child size leo that they get the one-piece liner. If they wear an adult size leo, they typically wear the bra and panty.)
o Add 50% of the undergarment cost to your amount due August 12th
o Place your invoice with your order filled in, in the red folder labeled Undergarment Order Forms in the bin above the payment lock box outside Kristin’s office.
o If we have not received an order form in the red folder by August 12th, it will be assumed that you do not want to order any undergarments for your gymnast this year.
- Payments for uniform deposits should be labeled and placed in the lock box outside Kristin’s office if you don’t have enough money in your account to cover the 50% deposit for the uniform pieces and/or undergarments. Please note that if the 50% deposit is not received by August 12th, you may have additional shipping costs as we will have to place your order separately. You can pay by cash, check or credit card.
If you have any questions regarding uniforms please contact Mandy Elmer at practice or by email, [email protected].
If you have any questions regarding the amount available to you in your family account, email Annemarie Fischer [email protected].
Important Dates in August:
ASAP (was due July) – turn in Commitment form and Emergency Authorization form
8/8- EFT Payment form due
8/11- Volunteer form due
8/12- 50% Uniform deposit due
8/15- Last summer practice
8/17- First regular season practice
8/22- Monarch Pool Party and Cartwheel a thon
Here is the practice schedule for the 2015-2016 competition season. I am very sorry for the delay.
Fall schedule will start the week of August 17th!
– Coach Kristin