Important Things to Do This Week!
- Please check your folder for the Competitor Entry Form and turn it in
- Sign up on SUG, if new to a level, for routine learning opportunity on Oct 1st (SUG coming soon).
- Sign up on SUG for a chair position for the Regional Meet if willing (SUG coming soon).
Upcoming Important Dates!
- September 28th– Invoices for 1st half of the season meet fees go out into family folders
- October 1st– Individual routine learning opportunity
- October 3rd– Physical forms due
- October 7th– Competitor Entry Forms due
- October 12th– 1st half of the season meet fees due ($60)
- October 14th– Mock Meet and Monarch family s’mores and fun
- October 16th– Open gym 12:30-2:30
- October 21st– Kellogg’s Tour of Champions if you bought tickets
- October 30th– Open gym 12:30-2:30
- November 5th– First Meet at Kettering
Coaches Report – Coach Kristin
Fall is here which means..Routines!!! We will be offering one on one routine learning throughout the Saturdays in October. There will be a SUG sent out next week for the first opportunity, October 1st . These lessons are for the athletes who are learning NEW routines only.
Please only sign up for one slot.
Attached is our Competitor Entry form. competitor-entry-form-pcy
All gymnast must have a signed copy in order to compete. Please fill out and turn in by October 7th. Please place in the file folder holder outside of my office. You will also find a copy in your family folder.
This week we started the Banana “Split” Challenge for each level. If everyone in the group gets all of their splits (right, left, straddle) completely down, that group will get a banana split party! There is a chart hanging up on the bulletin board in the lodge so the girls can see their progress towards getting a party 🙂