Board President – Mandy
Important Things to Do This Week!
- If you want to sell an old uniform at the used uniform sale, please label it (labels and safety pins in bin) and place it in the bin in Kristin’s office by 9:15am this Saturday July 25th.
- If you want to try to purchase an used uniform item, please attend the used uniform sale or send someone for you between 9:30-10:30am this Saturday July 25th. You must pay by check!
- Please consider volunteering as a fundraising or team building event coordinator or volunteer to join our parent board as a level 3 or optional parent rep or fundraising chair. Descriptions of all the volunteer opportunities are in your team info folder and board position descriptions are in the handbook that everyone received at the all parent meeting. If you would like to volunteer or if you have any questions, please come up to me at practice or send me an email, [email protected]. With everyone’s help, we can make this a great year!
Thank you for taking the time out to attend the All Parent meeting. I know for most it’s a lot of review and for the new families, it’s A LOT. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. 🙂
I was so thrilled to be able to share the exciting news about our spring floor! Although we will not have all four events down at the lodge, the spring floor is going to make a giant impact on our athletes. We are very fortunate and excited about the future of this program.
Please do not forget to read through the handbook and all other important information located in your folder. I attached a few important documents from the meeting in case you missed it.
The team roster will be emailed to you. Please review your personal information and email me any changes ASAP. The slideshow from the meeting is attached below.
Important Dates to Remember
- 8/8 Payment Plan Form and Commitment Form Due
- 8/11 Volunteer Form Due
- 8/15 Last day of summer practice schedule
- 8/12 Invoice due for uniform deposit
- 8/17 Fall practice schedule begins
- 8/22 Pool Party
- 8/22 Cartwheel-a-thon
- 8/22 Lodge set up
- 8/31 Lodge open for practice (target)
I will be going out of town next week 7/26-8/2. If you need to let a coach know about missing or being late for a practice, please contact your athlete’s direct coach. All other questions will be handled when I return.
Numbers can be found on our team roster.
I am already working on the fall schedule. Believe it or not, it is not easy;) I will get it out ASAP. I know families have to plan their lives around their children so I am trying to be respectful of that. Your continued patience is appreciated.