Important Things to Do This Week:
- Pay for Nationals t-shirts if you ordered them
- Check family account statements and make sure you are up to date on all payments
- Please put the following important upcoming dates on your calendar and pay attention to the weekly emails this summer for more details on the events as they get closer- Please note the change in due date for Commitment forms and uniform down payment!
- Good Luck to everyone competing at Nationals!
Upcoming Important Dates!
- July 4th-July 9th: No practice Nationals/Summer Break
- July 6th: Sign up on SUG due for the number of boxes of chocolate bars you want and if you are interested in selling the coupon books
- July 11th and 12th: Uniform sizing during practice times (if you know you will not be there, please contact Mandy, [email protected], to schedule a time for your daughter.
- July 13th: Pick up candy bars and coupon books between either 9:15-9:45am or 4:45-5:15pm
- July 21st 6:30-7:30pm: Used uniform sale
- July 29th: Invoices for uniforms/undergarment and meet bag order forms will be placed in family folders
- August 3rd 7:15pm: Mandatory New Parent Information Meeting
- August 4th or 10th (pick 1) 7:15pm: Mandatory Returning Parent Information Meeting
- ** August 12th: Commitment forms are due and 50% down payment for uniforms is due
- Aug 12th: Money due for chocolate bars and money/orders due for coupon books
- Aug 17th, Pick up coupon books for distribution
- Aug 27th: Pool Party
- Aug 28th: Tentative Lodge Move In date
Please don’t forget that our summer break will begin Monday, July 4th through Saturday, July 9th. Normal practice begins Monday, July 11th. Enjoy your week off and good luck to all National girlsJ
– Coach Kristin
Hi Monarch Families!
Coach Kaitlin here! Outside of coaching gymnastics, I work full-time for the Western & Southern Open, a top-tier professional tennis tournament in Mason. This year, the tennis tournament is partnering with Soles4Souls and Sloane Stephens, the world’s 20th ranked women’s tennis player. Sloane promotes Soles4Souls, which is an initiative designed to collect used shoes and donate to organizations in the US and around the world where children and adults are in desperate need of shoes. The tournament will be collecting the shoes from fans, volunteers, players, etc. during our event which is August 13-21.
I’m reaching out because I was thinking if any of your girls have grown out of their shoes, instead of throwing them away, I would be happy to collect them for this cause! If interested in donating some shoes (ANY sizes, ANY type) just bring them to the Y (in a plastic grocery type bag) There will be a box in Kristin’s office and I will pick up the shoes. Bring the shoes in anytime between now and August 5.
Please let me know if you have any questions. If you want to learn more about the organization, you can visit www.soles4souls.com.
Fundraiser Opportunity – Cristie Bray
We have a great opportunity to do a fundraiser to earn money to put in our family accounts. It
will be nice to have some money already in your family account before uniform fees are due. We
will be selling World’s Finest chocolate candy bars. Please see the attachment below for more information.
Treasurer – Annemarie
Family Account Statements
Updated Family Account statements are in your folders. Please review carefully and email me at [email protected] with any questions.
A few reminders:
If you still owe the June EAF (Equipment Assessment Fee) or have any other balance due, please pay ASAP!
Consider paying the July and August EAF now too and you’ll be all paid up for the current competition year.
If you ordered National’s T-shirts, please deposit funds now (if needed) to cover the cost of those when they
come in. They are $10.50 each.
We have received another check from the Kroger Rewards Program. These rewards are for the period 2/1/16 to 4/30/16. If you would like your family’s contribution to be credited to your account, you can now sign into your Kroger account online to get your quarterly contribution. Please refer to the June 10 email for more information on Kroger Rewards and how to sign in or sign up.