Important Things to Do This Week:
- Pay June EAF if you have not done so yet by the 15th
- Please put the following important upcoming dates on your calendar and pay attention to the weekly emails this summer for more details on the events as they get closer.
Upcoming Important Dates!
- July 4th-July 9th: No practice Nationals/Summer Break
- July 11th and 12th: Uniform sizing during practice times (if you know you will not be there, please contact Mandy, [email protected], to schedule a time for your daughter.
- July 21st 6:30-7:30pm: Used uniform sale
- July 29th: Invoices for uniforms/undergarment and meet bag order forms will be placed in family folders
- August 3rd 7:15pm: Mandatory New Parent Information Meeting
- August 4th or 10th (pick 1) 7:15pm: Mandatory Returning Parent Information Meeting
- August 19th: Commitment forms are due and 50% down payment for uniforms is due
Coaches Report – Kristin
We are off to a great start! Summer practices are going tremendously well. Please make sure you read the schedule correctly, some groups have weird days off and earlier start times for just one day. Please let me know if you have a vacation planned or will miss practice. Communication will continue to help our team run safely and smoothly.
New Summer Break Schedule
No practice beginning Monday, July 4th- Sunday, July 9th. These days have changed since my last report.
Snack Bar Fundraiser
We are once again in charge of the PCY snack bar. All profit goes directly into our custodial fund which pays for new and up keep on current equipment. Thanks again to Carolyn Buisson for heading this MAJOR fundraiser. We have brought in $1,000.00 so far.
Next year in 2017 YMCA Gymnastics Natioanals will be held in Savanah Georgia. I am so excited to be able to experience this wonderful city with new Monarchs and a few returning Monarchs that competed there back in 2013.
Reminder that only level 4-9 and xcels compete and attend this meet.
Treasurer – Annmarie
Family Account Statements
Updated Family Account statements will be put in family folders sometime next week. Please review carefully and email me at [email protected] with any questions.
We have received another check from the Kroger Rewards Program. These rewards are for the period 2/1/16 to 4/30/16. If you would like your family’s contribution to be credited to your account, you can now sign into your Kroger account online to get your quarterly contribution. Sign in and go to Account Summary. At the bottom left of the page will be Community Rewards and your quarterly contribution. Please email me at [email protected] by June 30 with your amount and 80% will be credited to your family account.
If you are not signed up for this super easy way to fundraise for your daughter’s account:
- Go to the Kroger website at http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com/.
- Sign in using your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, just click on “forgot password” and a link will be sent to your email to change your password.
- Enter your organization’s five digit NPO number (see below) or the first three letters of the organization’s name, click search.
- Select your organization by clicking on the circle to the left of your organization’s name.
- Save changes.
The Monarch’s group number is 81792.
The amount we receive varies each quarter, but depends on how much you use your Kroger Plus card. Please let me know if you have any questions.