Important Things to Do This Week!
- Good luck to all competing gymnasts this week at Sidney Shelby! Please arrive 15min before your stretch time: Level 6-9 and Xcel Platinum 7:15am, Level 3 11:15am, Level 4 2:30pm, Level 5 and Xcel Gold 5:30pm.
- Please bring money for coaches’ gifts and put in folder labeled holiday party or give directly to Mandy Elmer by Wed Dec 14th
- Sign up on the upcoming SUG to volunteer or bring something to the Monarch Holiday Party
New Leotard Sale:
- I would like to extend the leo sale through next week since the classes were not in the gym this week secondary to it being painted, but I need to have volunteers. Please email me ASAP if you would be willing to work any of the times below the week of Dec 12th– Dec 17th. Thank you!
- Sale times are: Mon and Wed 4:30-5:45pm, 5:45pm-7:00pm, Tues and Thurs 4:30-6:30pm, Sat 9-11:30am.
Holiday Party Dec 16th 5-6:30pm:
- The party will take the place of practices that date.
- There will be a holiday gift exchange between the gymnasts. Please have your gymnast bring a $10 present for another gymnast their same age.
- We will collect money for the coaches’ presents starting Mon. Dec 5th– Wed. Dec 14th. Please place in an envelope in the folder labeled Christmas in the bin above the lock box or give to Mandy Elmer. I will be checking the folder daily Mon-Fri. You can make checks payable to Mandy Elmer.
- There will be a SUG coming out next week with items we need donated for the event and to volunteer to help.
Upcoming Important Dates!
- December 3-10th– New Leo Sale
- December 10th– Meet at Sidney Shelby
- December 16th– Team Holiday Party 5-6:30pm
- January 21st– Meet at Countryside
- February 4th– Meet at Union County
- February 18th– Meet at GMV
- March 18th & 19th– Districts
- April 7th-9th– Regionals at Hamilton HS
Treasurer – Annmarie
We have received another check from the Kroger Rewards Program. These rewards are for the period 8/1/16 to 10/31/16. If you would like your family’s contribution to be credited to your account, you can now sign into your Kroger account online to get your quarterly contribution. Sign in and go to Account Summary. At the bottom left of the page will be Community Rewards and your quarterly contribution. Please email me at [email protected] by December 15 with your amount and 80% will be credited to your family account.
NEW FAMILIES: If you are not signed up for this super easy way to fundraise for your daughter’s account:
- Go to the Kroger website at http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com/.
- Sign in using your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, just click on “forgot password” and a link will be sent to your email to change your password.
- Enter your organization’s five digit NPO number (see below) or the first three letters of the organization’s name, click search.
- Select your organization by clicking on the circle to the left of your organization’s name.
- Save changes.
The Monarch’s group number is 81792.
The amount we receive varies each quarter, but depends on how much you use your Kroger Plus card. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Annemarie Fischer ([email protected])
Coaches Report – Coach Kristin
The girls are working hard and getting ready for our last meet for this year. Everyone drive safe and arrive early.
Winter Gymnastics Camp
Members:$70 Non-Members: $95
Camp is for all levels of gymnastics experience. Sign up at the front desk
Rhinegeist Coat Drive
Bring a coat to the Rhinegeist Taproom or any YMCA in Greater Cincinnati and receive a $1 beer voucher redeemable in the Rhinegeist Taproom (one voucher per coat)
Coats of all sizes will be accepted and distributed by the YMCA to local families in need.
Teen Night for Awaited
December 18th at 7:00pm
Tickets: Free for all kids in grades 6-12 (with Chaperone if needed)
Oakley OH Location
Come support our very own Kai Hill as she performs in the Crossroads Holiday play.
Visit awaitedshow.com for more info.
Congrats Coach Laura and Matt!
Please welcome the newest Clapper and PCY Monarch
Kitty has been rescued!
I am glad to report that our four legged gymnastics friend has been rescued and taken in by the Staubach family. Thank you for giving him a warm and loving home.
Conditioning challenge – Coach Jasmine
If you haven’t already, turn in your November conditioning sheet by the end of this week!
Attached is the December list. You can start on today or if you’re feeling ambitious, go back and do the first couple days of December too for some extra points!