Important Things to Do This Week!
1. Turn in Spirit Wear order forms and payment by Fri Nov 11th.
2. If you have a gymnast is level 5 or up including xcel, please make sure you have the $15 in your family account to cover the meet fee for the additional REL meet by Nov 18th. If you know your gymnast will be scratching the meet, please put a note in the lock box saying so.
- Order forms have been placed in family folders and were attached to last week’s email.
- Sample sizers are in the office, check with Kristin to try on before/after practice
- Payment must be made at the same time orders are placed. You can pay by 1. check to PCY Monarchs, please write “Spirit Wear” in memo line; 2. credit card at the front desk using slips above lock box, please write “Spirit wear” on copy of receipt and place in lock box; 3. cash in an envelope labeled “Spirit wear for gymnast’s name”; or 4. you can use funds existing in your family account if you have enough to cover the full amount, please mark this on your spirit wear order form.
- Forms are to be returned to a coach.
- Order forms/payments are due Nov 11th and should be ready for pick up by the end of November.
- If your purchase is a secret Christmas present, please note that on the order form and we will set up a way to get it to the parent not the gymnast J
Upcoming Important Dates!
- November 11th– Spirit Wear orders and payments due
- November 18th– Extra meet fee due for REL meet (Level 5 and up only)
- November 19th– Meet at Countryside
- November 24th & 25th– No Practice Happy Thanksgiving!
- December 3-10th– New Leo Sale
- December 3rd– Level 5 and up only Meet at REL (Norwood)
- December 10th– Meet at Sidney Shelby
- December 16th– Team Holiday Party
- January 21st– Meet at Countryside
- February 4th– Meet at Union County
- February 18th– Meet at GMV
- March 18th & 19th– Districts
- April 7th-9th– Regionals at Hamilton HS
Coaches Report – Coach Jasmine
Make sure you are working on the November push-up challenge (see below)! It’s only day 8, so plenty of time to get some points!
Below are the top scores for the October conditioning challenge. If you name is listed, ask a coach for your prize! Great job!
- Claire Fischer, 27 points
- McKayla Strong, 27 points
- Megan Haarlammert, 27 points
- Ava Limoco, 27 points
- Sophie Buisson, 27 points
- Katie Schirra, 27 points
- Rylan Vonderharr, 18 points