Important Things to Do This Week!
- Please pay the remaining amount due for your gymnast’s new uniform items ASAP! Invoices were placed in family folders Mon night.
- If your gymnast is scratching (not attending) the second meet at Countryside, you must scratch on SUG by Nov 1st.
- Sign up at the front desk if your gymnast is going to the open gym Sun.
Upcoming Important Dates!
- October 30th– Open gym 12:30-2:30
- November 5th– First Meet at Kettering
- November 11th– Spiritwear orders and payments due
- November 18th– Extra meet fee due for REL meet (Level 5 and up only)
- November 19th– Meet at Countryside
- November 24th & 25th– No Practice Happy Thanksgiving!
- December 3-10th– New Leo Sale
- December 3rd– Level 5 and up only Meet at REL (Norwood)
- December 10th– Meet at Sidney Shelby
- December 16th– Team Holiday Party
- January 21st– Meet at Countryside
- February 4th– Meet at Union County
- February 18th– Meet at GMV
- March 18th & 19th– Districts
- April 7th-9th– Regionals at Hamilton HS
Coaches Report – Kristin
Don’t forget about open gym this Sunday, October 29th. 12:30-2:30. Open Gym is a great way to get extra practice to work on those tough skills and to get better prepared for meet season. Please pay at the front desk.
Please come collect uniforms once your balance has been paid. Have your athlete try everything on to make sure it fits correctly. Competition leotards might feel snug, they are a tight material and are sized to look clean. Very Important***please initial or write last name on the tags of the jacket, pants and leotard. They are all the same and items get taken off and forgotten.
Meet Bags are in so please collect if ordered and paid for
Show your Monarch pride and rock the Spirit wear! Order forms are in family folders and also attached. Sample sizers are available, check with me before or after practice if you would like to try something on. All checks made out to PCY Monarchs.
Return all forms to a coach. monarchs_201617_of
No practice Thursday, November 24th or Friday, November 25th. Make up practice opportunities are in the works.
December holiday practice schedule coming soon.
Countryside schedule is out on SUG, please visit and scratch asap if you know you will not be attending.
Please be sure to follow report time for open stretching for your session. I prefer a call or text to my cell phone if you are going to arrive late. Please refer to the team roster for my digits.
Kettering meet schedule has been changed! The revised schedule is the correct schedule.
No Friday session-all XGold will follow normal practice schedule.
Kettering YMCA Gymnastics Meet
November 5, 2016
Located at the South YMCA
4545 Marshall Rd, Kettering OH 45429
No Friday Evening Session. XL Gold has been moved to Saturday Session 4
Saturday Session 1: Levels 6-9 and XLP (64 Gymnasts)
7:30 am Gymnastics Center Opens for Stretching/Bar Sets
8:05 am Coaches Meeting
8:25 am Timed Warm Ups with Warm Up/Compete Format
8:45 am Presentation of Teams
11:45 am Competition Ends
Saturday Session 2: Levels 3 (72 Gymnasts)
11:45 am Report for Stretching in Awards Room
12:15 pm Timed Warm Ups
2:45 pm Presentation of Teams
3:15 pm Competition Ends
Saturday Session 3: Level 4 (68 Gymnasts)
3:00 pm Report for Stretching in Awards Room
3:30 pm Timed Warm Ups with Warm Up/Compete Format
3:50 pm REVISED Presentation of Teams
6:00 pm REVISED Competition Ends
Saturday Session 4: Level 5 and XL GOLD (64 Gymnasts)
5:45 pm REVISED Report for Stretching in Awards Room
6:15 pm REVISED Timed Warm Ups with Warm Up/Compete Format
6:30 pm REVISED Presentation of Teams
8:45 pm Competition Ends
Stay chalky, Kristin