Important Things to Do This Week!
- Please check your family folder for your invoice for the 1st half of the season meet fees
- Turn in your daughter’s physical and competitor entry form if you haven’t done so already
- Sign up on SUG for a chair position for the Regional Meet if willing (once out)
- Please mark down Fri Oct. 14th on your calendar for the annual Monarch Mock Meet. Tentative start time of 5:00.
- Will have a New Parent Meet Information meeting during warm-ups
- The Mock Meet is a great opportunity for the new gymnasts and parents to see how a meet goes and how it feels to perform routines in front of people, and for the returning gymnasts to practice their routines in a meet format.
- There are no scores/judges with the purpose to be supportive of where each gymnast is currently at with learning the routines.
- NEW this year: We will have a Monarch family campfire with s’more roasting and meet and greet after the Mock Meet.
Upcoming Important Dates!
- September 30th– Invoices for 1st half of the season meet fees go out into family folders
- October 1st– Individual routine learning opportunity (new routines only)
- October 3rd– Physical forms due
- October 7th– Competitor Entry Forms due
- October 12th– 1st half of the season meet fees due ($60)
- October 14th– Mock Meet and Monarch family s’mores and fun
- October 16th– Open gym 12:30-2:30
- October 21st– Kellogg’s Tour of Champions if you bought tickets
- October 30th– Open gym 12:30-2:30
- November 5th– First Meet at Kettering