Important Things to Do This Week!
- If you have a new level 3 or 4 gymnast, sign up on SUG for a 1-0n-1 Routine Training Session
- Pay Equipment Assessment Fee for September $10/family immediately if you have not done so, as it was due Sept 15th. Remember you must mark your payment as Equipment Assessment Fee so it doesn’t go into your family account. (You can also pay the entire $120 up front or in any increments you want)
- Email Annemarie Fischer your family’s portion of Kroger Rewards.
- Invoices for the 1st half of the seasons meet fees to go out in family folders ($60 due 10/2)
- Please consider volunteering to chair a fundraising (restaurant flyer, surveys, etc.) or team building event (coming soon Christmas Party) or to join our Parent Board as the Fundraising coordinator. Contact Mandy ASAP.
Spirit Wear Sale September 27th during open gym 12:30-2pm:
- Order form detailing items for sale, including new warm-up leos and black personalized meet bags, will go out in family folders by 9/21 and will also be available on the website
- 2 ways to order:
- Fill out order form and place order form and check (payable to PCY Monarchs) in envelope in folder labeled Spirit wear in box above payment box outside Kristin’s office by September 28th.
- Come to the open gym and order at the spirit wear table. We hope to have sample sizes of the items. You must pay at the time of the order.
- Kim Hinkel is the coordinator this year, so please email her with any questions.
Mock Meet/New Parent Info Meeting Friday, October 9th at 5-7pm
- Mock Meet will only include Levels 3-5 this year due to limited room in lodge
- New Parent Information Meeting will include information on what to expect at meets, coaches’ expectations of gymnasts and parents and volunteer expectations at the home meet. We strongly recommend all new gymnasts and at least 1 parent attend this event.
o New Parent Meeting will take place at 5pm while the gymnasts are warming up and stretching.
September 15th – Equipment assessment fee for Sept. was due ($10 per family)
September 18th – Invoices issued for first half of meet fees ($60 per gymnast)
September 21st– Spirit wear orders to go out in family folders
September 27th – Open gym 12:30 – 2:30 in Lodge
September 27th-Spirit wear sale
September 28th– Last day to turn in spirit wear order forms
October 1st – Physical form due
October 2nd – Meet fees due
October 11th – Mock Meet, New Parent Meet Expectation Meeting, and Home Meet Information Meeting 1:00pm
October 12th– Tentative date that meet schedule for Miami Co will be posted
October 15th– Any scratches for Miami Co meet must be made on SUG by this date
October 24th– First meet of the season at Miami Co.
November 13th-Home Meet set-up
November 14th– Home Meet
Please don’t forget to sign up for routine learning on SUG.
October 3rd from 12-3. Please see attached flyer.
NO PRACTICE this Saturday, September 19th. Come to any Friday practice to make it up.
I am still missing a few Competitor Entry Forms. Please turn in to me ASAP. Please check your family folder for a copy.