Important Things to Do This Week! – Mandy
4/23- Sign up for summer camps without a registration fee
5/12- End of the Season Recognition Ceremony
5/14- Spring floor moving day 4pm– We need all hands on deck!
5/20- End of the Season Sleepover
5/28- NCH Memorial Day Parade
Coaches Report – Kristin
We are in the final days of the YMCA’s Annual Campaign to raise money to assist children and families who want to be part of our YMCA community but cannot afford it on their own. Thank you to those who have already generously donated.
To date, the Powel Crosley, Jr. Y has reached $63,010.08 in donations. We are currently at 78.7% and believe we can break the $80,000! Anything you can give will be matched until 4/25/16!
If you have not had the opportunity to donate yet, please use the attached form and return it to the YMCA or to one of the team campaigners (Stephanie Haarlammert, Shonya Threatts or myself (Coach Kristin))
Did you know…
- Donations may be added to your monthly YMCA membership draft.
- Donations are tax deductible.
- Money donated to the Annual Campaign can support current and future Monarchs.
- Many companies will match an employee’s (or former employee’s) gift, doubling the impact.
- A gift of $100 ($9 per month) supplies two gymnastics lesson sessions to a child.
- A gift of $500 ($42 per month) pays over half of team dues for one Monarch.
A gift of $1000 ($84 per month) will be recognized with a banner and will pay for an entire year of Competitive Gymnastics.
Please do not forget to take a look at the summer schedule.Tentative Summer practice schedule 2016(1)