Important Things to Do This Week:
- Mandatory All Parent Meeting- New Parents Wed 8/3, Returning Parents either Thurs 8/4 or Wed 8/10 all at 7:15pm in Aquatic Room
- Turn in money for chocolate bars and coupon books by Aug 8th. (checks made out to PCY Monarchs, put fundraiser and your last name in memo)
All Parent Meeting
- This meeting is mandatory as it includes a lot of important information. If you cannot attend one of the meeting times, please email Mandy or Kristin to set up a time to review the information.
- The meeting should last about 1 hour. Possibly a little longer for new families and a little shorter for returning families.
- It will be in the aquatic room. To get there, go left at the front desk and follow the hallway around to the right. The aquatic room is the last room on the right.
- Please don’t bring children. They can go to child watch if needed.
- You will receive a folder with all the important papers that need to be turned in for your gymnast to participate on the team this year and the handbook that contains everything you need to know.
- Please try to arrive by 7:10 so we can start promptly at 7:15pm!
Upcoming Important Dates!
- July 29th: Invoices for uniforms/undergarment and meet bag order forms will be placed in family folders
- August 3rd 7:15pm: Mandatory New Parent Information Meeting
- August 4thor 10th (pick 1) 7:15pm: Mandatory Returning Parent Information Meeting
- Aug 8th: Money due for chocolate bars and money/orders due for coupon books
- ** August 12th: Commitment forms are due and 50% down payment for uniforms is due
- Aug 12th: Pick up coupon books for distribution
- Aug 27th: Pool Party and Cartwheel a thon
- Aug 28th: Tentative Lodge Move In date