Important Things to Do This Week:
- Candy Bar/Coupon Book Fundraiser pick up on July 25th
- Make sure you’ve put the Mandatory All Parent Meeting on your calendar. Dates and times are listed below.
- Order your tickets for the Kellogg’s Tour of Gymnastics Champions by July 27th.
- We have sized almost everyone and I have individually contacted those who have not yet been sized.
o If your gymnast did not get sized yet, please email Mandy ASAP, [email protected]!
- The black capri style legging sizers are not in yet. We will size all the gymnasts at practice once they are available and will put the size that needs to be ordered for your gymnast on the invoice if they come in soon enough. If not, we will just send home a separate half sheet of paper with what size we are ordering.
- If you do not agree with the size on the paper, please contact Mandy immediately so you can meet with her and have your gymnast try on the sizers to determine the correct size.
- Reminder: Also new this year is that all gymnasts must have the Monarch logo black duffel bag for meets as part of their uniform. It will be included as part of the uniform order for all new gymnasts, and there will be a place on the final invoice/order form for returning gymnasts who do not have a Monarch bag to order one.
- Final invoices will be placed in family folders by Fri July 29th. They will include what items/sizes will be ordered for your gymnast, estimated cost of each item (sometimes prices change slightly depending on shipping costs and total items ordered), and how much money is currently in your family account. There is a place on the invoice to order adult sized undergarments (bra and underwear) and the Monarch logo duffel bag if needed. More information will come in next week’s email, and we will go over the ordering process at the All Parent Meeting.
Upcoming Important Dates!
- July 21st6:30-7:30pm: Used uniform sale
- July 25th: Pick up candy bars and coupon books
- July 29th: Invoices for uniforms/undergarment and meet bag order forms will be placed in family folders
- August 3rd 7:15pm: Mandatory New Parent Information Meeting
- August 4thor 10th (pick 1) 7:15pm: Mandatory Returning Parent Information Meeting
- ** August 12th: Commitment forms are due and 50% down payment for uniforms is due
- Aug 8th: Money due for chocolate bars and money/orders due for coupon books
- Aug 12th: Pick up coupon books for distribution
- Aug 27th: Pool Party and Cartwheel a thon
- Aug 28th: Tentative Lodge Move In date
Treasurer – Annemarie
Please be sure to check your folder for your most recent statement (7/15) and pay any balance due ASAP! If you can’t find your statement, please email me at [email protected] and I will do my best to get back to you within 24 hours.
Tour of Gymnastics Champions – Tricia Andersen
2016 Kellogg’s Tour of Gymnastics Champions is Coming to Cincinnati.
Come see members of the 2012 and 2016 U.S. Olympic Gymnastics Teams at the 2016 Kellogg’s Tour of Gymnastics Champions coming to U.S. Bank Arena on October 21, 2016. At each Tour stop, local gymnasts are expected to join the cast of gymnastics champions.
We have an opportunity to purchase pre-sale tickets at a discounted price. You may choose your ticket price point and Monarchs in each price point will be seated together. The form is attached here. (disregard date of pre-sale deadline on form).
For each ticket purchased, your family’s name will be entered into a drawing for a variety of incentive prizes offered by the tour. Winners will be drawn after all tickets have been ordered.
There is a folder in Kristin’s office labeled “Kelloggs”. Please place your completed order forms and payments in the folder by Wednesday, July 27th.